Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thank Goodness for Small Victories!

Well hello there! So the running has been going well, on Tuesday I ran 5 minutes straight and it was 0.4 miles. I felt really good and probably could have ran more, but my right shin was starting to really hurt, so I stopped and walked to cool down. So today, Becky and I ran together at the track. It wasn't bad, but I just couldn't get in the groove...not sure? We walked around once and then ran once, so I only ran 1/4 mile. Ughh.... I feel like I took a step back, but I know I didn't. My right shin is really really sore still. Respiratory wise, I was good! I barely sweat, and felt pretty good save for my right shin! Grr...so tomorrow is Becky and I trying to run a lap and walk a lap, run then walk. God help me! Maybe it's the talking, the music, dunno....just no focus today...

Well as always...Happy Running, whether it's after the kids, to the store or across the Finish line!!

No comments:

Post a Comment