Saturday, March 6, 2010

We ALL must Start SOMEWHERE!

Ahhh.... what a beautiful Saturday!! Joe (loving and adoring husband) and I took the twins (yes I have twins! yes I am busy with them, and yes I am done having kids!) for swimming class as per usual, well with one difference. Joe watched the kids and I ran! Yep today was the first day of my running. I downloaded the podcast by Robert Ullrey using the Couch 2 5K program. You can find the podcasts here. Today I did a 5 min brisk warm up walk, then did 4 cycles of running 1 minute and walking 3minutes. It was nice, it took me about 17 minutes. So I figured I'd post my "Pre" or start of program stats. Trust me this is NOT fun for me....

Height: 5ft 6in
Weight: 235lbs
BMI:37.9

So I will post my weekly stats with updates on weight and I may do some measurements and add them as well. Monday I start my official class. My running plan is to run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. My goal isn't to loose weight, although I'll be thrilled if I do! Speaking of goals, let's review them...

Goals:

1. Sign up March 1, 2010 6p for Y-Run Class (Have to start off on the right foot right?!) DONE!!!


2. Make it to class every Monday at 6pm, unless I am working.

3. Run at least 1 other day during the week.

4. Complete the Hub Run 5K, First or Last, just finish!



Happy Running whether it's to the store, after the kids or to the Finish Line!!

No comments:

Post a Comment